Navigations

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBC Boston Moved North
Since I live in Nashua, NH this is better for me, however, my antenna points to Boston to receive all my 39 channels. My antenna is directional and pointing at 160 degrees. The new NBC antenna is located Northwest of me, approx. 285 degrees. My solution will be to add a second antenna pointing NW. This is called verticle stacking as I will be using the same mast and connecting the two antenna's with a single coax going down into the basement to feed the signal amplifier and splitter going to 3 tv's.
I hope all works well after this antenna upgrade.

How did it work out?

(05-02-2017, 11:25 PM)Luke Wrote: How did it work out?

I will be setting it up soon, I'll write back and include pictures for others who may want to do the same.

(05-05-2017, 11:05 AM)NHpro Wrote:

I will be setting it up soon, I'll write back and include pictures for others who may want to do the same.

We quit Direct TV over a week ago after another 2 year contract was up. Our monthly bill was 130.00 with a Genie and 3 TV's. That's $1580.00 per year. Now we have Netflix and Sling and don't miss DTV at all. We live 36 mi. from Columbus, OH and purchased an antenna and amplifier. Looking for a tower to put it up on. Should be a set up much like NHpro is doing. 

Will

(05-09-2017, 11:28 PM)willw118 Wrote:

We quit Direct TV over a week ago after another 2 year contract was up. Our monthly bill was 130.00 with a Genie and 3 TV's. That's $1580.00 per year. Now we have Netflix and Sling and don't miss DTV at all. We live 36 mi. from Columbus, OH and purchased an antenna and amplifier. Looking for a tower to put it up on. Should be a set up much like NHpro is doing. 

Will
Hey Will,
That's great!
I have been OTA for almost 2 years and I don't regret the move away from Comcast one bit.
If you can, include pictures, and if I can help out, just ask.
Good Luck!

(05-11-2017, 12:05 PM)NHpro Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 11:28 PM)willw118 Wrote:

Will
Hey Will,
That's great!
I have been OTA for almost 2 years and I don't regret the move away from Comcast one bit.
If you can, include pictures, and if I can help out, just ask.
Good Luck!

Photo 

Worked out great!
Went from 39 to 45 channels all coming in good to excellent.
Top antenna points toward the Manchester,NH broadcast area, the bottom antenna towards the Boston area.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-14-2017, 04:33 PM)NHpro Wrote:

Worked out great!
Went from 39 to 45 channels all coming in good to excellent.
Top antenna points toward the Manchester,NH broadcast area, the bottom antenna towards the Boston area.

Wow that's a bunch of stations you are getting NHpro. I like your dual antenna set up. We are still waiting for the the guy who is going to help us out with ours. Plus we have a couple of other items we need help getting done. Hopefully it won't take a whole lot longer for our friend to finish his other jobs.

Will

[url=http://www.fodors.com/community/canada/c0ntact-windows-10-techs-supp0rt-contact-18442916706-fixed.cfm][/url]Exclamation
AIM mail1800681*7208 ERROR customer supp0rt phone Call us @ () AIM ERROR tec*hnical supp0rt phone number. This toll free Number is for good services. DIAL :for AIM ERROR tec*hnical supp0rt phone number for all help regarding the setup a ne Shy w ERROR connect a wireless ERROR , AIM LaserJet tec*hnical supp0rt phone number Best tec*hnical service providers for you just a call away. Trained tec*hnician and cadre for you for all your questions like Dial Now: - for AIM Product. USA AIM MAILtec*h ERROR supp0*t tec*h supp0rt phone number : US/CANADA/@@ AIM ERROR certified tec*hnician or cadre for AIM all in one ERROR wireless just a call away call for supp0rt |