Navigations

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is everyone watching right now?
I feel asleep last night watching the Video Game movie. A fun movie on Netflix for any gaming fans.

(10-13-2015, 01:23 PM)Luke Wrote: I just finished Silicon Valley from HBO. (Watched it on Amazon.) What should I check out next?

For some "out of the norm" shows, I would check out iZombie (CW) and Stitchers (ABC Family).

I was going to watch Gotham, my brother says it great, but he's a massive batman fan so anything to do with that and its amazing to him.

would you recommend Gotham

(10-14-2015, 06:01 PM)mrt Wrote: I was going to watch Gotham, my brother says it great, but he's a massive batman fan so anything to do with that and its amazing to him.

would you recommend Gotham

Gotham is one my family's favorites.  They are doing a great job picking actors to play these characters.

Right now I am watching ESPN. So excited to have Sling TV right now! I love having college football as a cord cutter!

(10-13-2015, 01:23 PM)Luke Wrote: I just finished Silicon Valley from HBO. (Watched it on Amazon.) What should I check out next?

I'm going to check out that new Amazon Original, set in the 80s.  But maybe not until after Halloween, since I love all the horror movies this time of year.