Navigations

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is everyone watching right now?
I just finished Silicon Valley from HBO. (Watched it on Amazon.) What should I check out next?

I am going through Stargate SG1 a great show!

(10-13-2015, 01:27 PM)BlueMan Wrote: I am going through Stargate SG1 a great show!

Love the series. I've watched the entire thing 3 times. Enjoyed Atlantis too but couldn't get into Universe.

The wife and I are watching Mad Men on Netflix.

I love both of those shows but have seen them already. Any other suggestions?

Just finished watching Longmire and Z Nation.

Longmire is excellent and I am glad Netflix picked it up.

Z Nation is just fun.

(10-13-2015, 02:18 PM)charles_h71 Wrote: Just finished watching Longmire and Z Nation.

Z Nation is just fun.

I have not seen Longmire is it really as great as people say?

Fist I would like to let you know I'm from the UK so I get different show and some of the same but usually a couple of months after the US.

Well for me I prefer the older shows like Porridge and Red Dwarf (uk version) both are so funny, i can watch them all day. I can't wait for them to release the 2 new series of red dwarf. But I'm currently watching breaking bad, just up to series 3 starting to get into it now

Currently we are enjoying Netflix and Hulu. Blacklist is on top for us (3 seasons to catch up) , second is Gothem, and Blind spot.. We have some saved in our Hulu que so we can watch whenever we want!! Love not paying for cable!

Gothem is high on my list of shows to try out.

(10-13-2015, 06:11 PM)BlueMan Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 02:18 PM)charles_h71 Wrote: Just finished watching Longmire and Z Nation.

Z Nation is just fun.

I have not seen Longmire is it really as great as people say?

Longmire is a'western' cop procedural show set in present day Wyoming with underlying threads that run through the episodes. The procedural does not overwhelm the serial aspects. All of the actors are very good. I have seen it compared to Justified by others, but I have not seen that yet.